Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ice Fishing Eagle Lake January 2013 Acadia National Park



Two experience ice fishermen proudly show their catches
 
He is showing a large Brook Trout. The largest one I've seen caught on the Lake.


After fishing all day he is heading back to his truck; then home.


Pulling their sled they head toward the shore.


Notice the traditional ice fishing ash backpack in his sled.


A windbreaker, backpack, and a pair of leather gloves. Wait there is more.
  
Up close view.


A close up view of his Brook Trout.

I asked the fishermen who caught this
Land Locked Salmon if

I could photo his fish.

For me this was one of the moste exciting days
on Eagle Lake in a long time

I got to meet some real nice guys.
Hoping to get their names next trip to the lake.

Thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fishing can be a hobby to many persons. I only started my hobby with fishing after my retirement a years ago.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete